Monday, January 7, 2013

Best Friend








I couldn't just write about one best friend because I have so many that I adore & couldn't bare to lose. One is my best friend Jessica. We have been through so much together and I honestly can't imagine wear I'd be without her. We became friends through mutual friends in the eighth grade. The reason I consider her such a good friend is because she's always told me the truth about everything. No matter how bad it hurt or how I'd handle it, she was always honest. I would do absolutely anything for her. But I don't know if we will always be friends. We have very different personalities and very different beliefs and dreams.

My nephews and sister are also my very best friends. My sister is 9 years older than me and over the past few years we have grown together as one person. & at times, I was her only friend. I was the only person who could understand where she was coming from or why she was upset. I would give my life away for her and those boys. Those boys are my best friends because no matter how little they are, they see the world as a better place than what it really is. They don't see the negativity or the trouble or the hatred this world brings and that helps me see the good in situations. They are always there to hug and kiss me when I cry. & even if they have no idea why their "Sissy" is sad, they make me feel so much better and give the best advice. :) They are two incredibly special boys & I couldn't imagine my life without them.

Storm Shoemaker has been in my life since eighth grade. He was my first love. & who knows if it's naive or if it's immature to believe I experienced love so young. Especially since we had so many problems so early into the relationship. But, he has been there for me through every obstacle of my life. Every wrong turn, every mistake, every happy moment, every accomplishment, and I don't know how I would've gone through those things without him. Regardless of if we are together or apart, we have grown together and made each other better people. & because of that, I am eternally grateful. He has taught me so much. We will be friends forever and I truly believe that.

No comments:

Post a Comment