Friday, April 19, 2013

Imagery

As I walk through Uglyville, the buildings amaze me and seeing this, I couldn't imagine how New Pretty Town looks. The Dorms look like giant hotel rooms with bright colorful lights surrounding. The smell of pine and oak as I stroll, is engulfing. The sky looks like sweet, cotton candy. I can feel the soft breeze around me. I start to wonder, "Is this all too perfect? The breeze seems too wonderful. The temperature of the air is so calming..."
 
 ....
 
 

Once i've moved onto Tally's old dorm room, I notice the glistening wallscreen and the bright lights surrounding her bed.  Everything still seems so... perfect. The window looking out onto New Pretty Town is like a photograph. You can almost taste the briskness of the night. Everything is so beautiful here...but compared to New Pretty Town, all the Uglies think this is so dull and boring. Somehow I wonder how this place ever began to fall...
 
 
:) (used my imagination on that last sentance.) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment